Monday, September 21, 2009

Good Things

My brain feels flooded with things I'd like to write about, and most of them are stressful, but it's always good to pay attention to what is going well. So, here are some good things that have happened in the last week:

Mrs. Sr. Pastor spoke to me first at church yesterday. Pleasantries only, which is perfectly fine.

Oldest son was happy to go to school this morning.

Spent a morning with a friend and our, together, three children. We were both surprised by how relaxed we felt. While sitting in the grass having a snack, a 50ish woman stopped to applaud us for having our children outside to play. She was obviously moved by something we were doing that she considered good parenting. I didn't quite understand, but I liked the unexpected encouragement.

Joined a Bible study group for moms that seems to be exactly right for me. Lots of friendly women, my kids were happy in child-care, and the course of study looks like what I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for using this space to share your encouraging words.