Tuesday, March 23, 2010

What Happened?

We have gotten some very kind notes in the last week from friends who want to support and encourage us. It's so good and helpful and hard and I love them for it.

One friend asked, as many have before, what happened to create such conflict in our congregation. I tried to describe how it started here, but really I have no clear answer. The energy, the hours, the tears, that have been poured into trying to grasp the conflict so that something could be done to resolve it are incalculable.

I have theories and I can talk for hours about what I think is going on, but that only agitates me and arouses my anger. I feel like it would help if I could answer this question in some short, understandable way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for using this space to share your encouraging words.